Please note that we have no control over other website policies and terms. It is important that you check other such website policies before continuing to access the site.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.tomleachcoaching.co.uk
- Details of your visits to www.tomleachcoaching.co.uk including, but not limited to, weblogs, operating system, browser usage, traffic data, location data and other data
- This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services.
- If you complete our surveys.
- We will keep a record of correspondence if you contact Tom Leach Associates Ltd.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website.
- Cookies help us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Cookies help us to recognise you when you return to our site.
- Cookies help us to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- Cookies help us to speed up your website searches.
We may collect information about your IP address, your computer, your general internet usage, your operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report information to our advertisers for statistical data and patterns.
We use cookie and other information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that we feel may interest you and where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We would only pass your information to third parties if we are working to improve our service and we need
Where is your data stored?
All information you provide is stored on our dedicated secure servers. Where we have provided you with a password which enables you to access certain parts of your website, it is your responsibility to keep this password confidential.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our utmost to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If we are working with a trusted partner to improve our website or software, they may ask for our passwords which will give them access to our accounts which may include your information.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- We will usually inform you if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information about you that we hold. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Access requests are subject to a fee of £25 to meet our costs in providing you with details.